Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Love in a Box Swap


You know how reading blogs can go. When you go to read one post you end up finding six new blogs and reading for an hour. That is how I stumbled across Kimberly's Chronicle. She was hosting a monthly blogger swap called Love in a Box. I thought the idea of swapping and getting to know another blogger would be so much fun! Unfortunately, due to the time involved in hosting swaps, this was the last monthly swap. 

I was paired up with Shelby from An American Girl and she is so sweet! I loved getting to know her and wish her the best as she is getting ready for a big change! Go check her out if you haven't already. 

Anyway let's get to the good stuff... the gifts she spoiled me with! We have very similar hobbies and she was so kind in her gift to me! 



As soon as I opened the box I legitimately squealed! I was so excited to receive this in the mail. It's like Christmas but better!


I loved how the box had some beauty products and some lifestyle products! The beauty ones were spot on. I love doing face masks and have been wanting to try a peel off mask. This one is supposed to refresh skin by drawing out impurities, reducing oil, and removing dead skin cells. I am so excited to try this during my next pamper night! 
Shelby also sent me the Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing cream. I am so excited to try this because I had a foil packet of the shampoo and conditioner from this line and have heard great things about this product!
Can we just talk about how cute this nail file is!?
I've used Nivea lip butters and love them which is why I am so excited to try the Nivea Creme. I have incredibly dry feet and excited to try it there and see if it helps. 
I have also heard great things about the Chella Ivory Lace highlighter. Since I always have tired eyes, I am excited to use this to brighten my eye area! 
My camera didn't do this nail polish justice. It is a bright hot pink, which I love wearing on my toes in the spring and summer. It is called Thimbleberry by Sinful Colors

Swoon. This mug! I love it so much!! It will be great for at home since I now eat in segments and it takes me forever to finish a cup of hot coffee which tends to get very cold. Also, I can take it to work because my office is basically located in Antarctica. My co workers keep the air conditioning blasted and I can now have a warm cup of coffee for more than two minutes! 
Honestly, I ate the Milano cookies about 5 minutes after I opened the box. These are one of my favorite treats!! 
I love tea and am excited to try the Mighty Leaf Chamomile Citrus tea. It sounds delicious!
Last but not least... Shelby was so thoughtful and sent the cutest tights for my daughter! I can't wait for her to be able to wear these!

Thank you Shelby! I love my goodies!

Have you participated in a swap before? If so, what did you think of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment