Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Productive Schmuctive!


Yesterday was one of those days.

It started with a box of tile reminding me that I indeed cannot see in the dark and leaving me a reminder that takes up the entire back of my thigh.

At work I became grumpy. My phone kept ringing. Emails kept appearing. I couldn't keep up and all I wanted to do was crawl back under my desk.

The baby needed a milkshake and I agreed. However, it started snowing when I left the office.

But that didn't stop us! The line to get the milkshake and dumb drivers almost did. Cookies and Cream milkshakes are worth it though.

When I got back to work. My inbox was even fuller. People came to me with questions that my grumpiness thought were common sense or dumb. So I daydreamed.

Somehow my internet kept opening to different websites and this happened..... If I had no budget and am grumpy apparently this is what I would buy.

Productive Schmuctive


GlamGlow mud mask
sephora.com
Nail polish
ulta.com



Makeup
qvc.com



RX Hydrglu/Eye Recovery Patch
ulta.com



What's on your budgetless wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment