Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I accidentally went shopping....

The last few weeks I had a few accidental shopping trips to Sephora and Ulta.

In my defense, I either had a coupon or the item was on sale. At least I thought, but more on that later.

Sephora had their beauty insider 15% off coupon last week and I was determined to use it. However, I browsed their website for four days and couldn't decide what to buy. I didn't want to spend more than $40 with the coupon and that cut down what I could buy from my dream list significantly. I settled on the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette. I have been wanted to play more with bronzers and figured this would be a nice way to play with bronzer and highlighting. After I purchased it though and left the store, I realized they didn't use the 15% off coupon. Oh well. I redeemed 100 pts so I could try the Benefit Big Easy BB cream. For once, I also got really good samples at the store. The Sheshido is just an SPF that I will use when I finish my Aveeno Daily Radiance something. I am so excited to try the Fresh Black Tea mask because I love a good mask and I got two of these! I also got a sample of the boscia detoxifying black cleanser. While this is too small to determine how it works, it will be perfect for my two day stay at the hospital when I give birth. Same goes for the Garnier oil cleanser (this was from freeflys). I ran out of my undereye concealer so I stopped at Walgreens and picked up the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch.

Ulta had 40% off Revlon, Maybelline, and Physicians Formula. So therefore I had to go shopping. Right? I have been using the Revlon Colorstay Whipped and really like it so I thought I would try the regular Colorstay. Since I am about to be a new mom, I can never have too many under eye concealers right? Apparently, I wanted to stock up since things were 40% off. Since I am on a bronzer attempt/kick, I figured I should pick up the Physicians Formula Nude Wear bronzer in light. 

Have you splurged lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment