Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Memebox 8 Unboxing!!

No secret that I love skin care items.

Memebox is a "subscription" box from Korea and it is an amazing deal! By the quotes, I mean that you buy one box or three boxes at a time. They don't automatically send you one each month. They are coming out with all sorts of types boxes so check out their website since they are constantly updating and adding boxes. They have various types at different price points. But, be warned that their boxes sell out fairly fast!

Their boxes are shipped from Korea and contain Korean beauty items. I received Memebox 3 a while ago and loved it so I bought a few more... oops. But, in my defense they often give out points that you can use to cancel out the shipping cost or put towards a box. Since it had a been a while since I bought one, I was able to get one with free shipping (approximately $6). Then I bought two more, one will come later, with more points and free shipping so essentially I got a box free!

Ok so the first box I will unbox is Memebox 8. This more of a "monthly" or regular type of box.

Memebox 8 was $23 and would contain 4-8 full size and deluxe sample size products. Typically, they are full sized products. The box starts with a card that explains what the products do, how to use them, and the price.


Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask-Hyaluronic Acid ($4)
Can we just laugh at this together? At first, from the picture, I thought I had to put this man's face on mine. However, after further investigation, it is just the package for the mask.


Hairich Vedacell Hair Program Shampoo (approx $6.76 for this sample)
This is a deluxe size sample. I received 100ml and a full size is 340ml. It says it is a 4 in 1 shampoo sulfate, silicon, and dye free. Which is great since I have been trying to use more natural hair and body products. I am not sure what the 4 in 1 means because the card doesn't say and the product is in Korean. We'll find out!


Tonymoly BCDATION SPF 30 PA++ (approx $4.32 for this sample combo)
This product is supposed to be a BB and CC cream hybrid and give full coverage. I love that it has SPF in it! The color I got was Pink Beige. I am not sure of the match because Korean products often come sealed and I want to finish up a few other items before opening it.


Heart Face Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack (approx $9 for this sample)
Another deluxe sized sample but I am so excited to try this. It is an overnight moisture mask. I love these and hopefully, so will my skin!


Secret Key Snow White Cream (Full size $21)
I am SO excited for this! It is a whitening cream moisturizer. But I love that it comes with a little plastic spoon thing to help get the product out. I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and scarring and can't wait to see if this helps.

And last but not least....


MAX Clinic Caviar Massage Oil Foam Cleanser (Full size $73)
I have just started using cleansing oils and am so excited to have another to use when I finish my current one. It is made from caviar oil and will dissolve dirt and oil.

Cost for box $23
Value of box $118.08

I am so excited to try this box and don't worry, reviews will come as I use up products. But for now I need to finish some other ones I am currently using.

Have you tried Memebox or Korean beauty products?

No comments:

Post a Comment