Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Empties!

I'm not sure about you but I love reading or watching empties.

I think it is great to hear what someone thoughts after using the entire product. However, it is important to remember that my tastes will not match everyone elses. Also, my skin type is combination, sensitive, and a pain in the butt.

The first are bath and or body products. First is the St. Ives Intensive healing body lotion with cranberry seed oil and grapeseed oil. I really enjoyed this product. I have been trying to moisturize my whole body and this was great at keeping my skin soft during this dry winter. Mainly I used it on my arms and legs, but I never got dry joints!
St. Ives Purifying Sea Salt body wash was good. It is an exfoliating body wash which I enjoyed but the bottle was so large. I got tired of it because it lasted too long. Maybe one day I'll repurchase it but for now I need something new. 
BioInfusion Keratin Smoothing Conditioner was something I picked up at Walgreens because it was on sale for half off. Once I found out I was pregnant, I tried to use more natural products especially during the first trimester. However, it was very disappointing. My hair was so dry from it and incredibly staticy. I don't recommend it. 
 I bought the Aveeno Positively Nourishing Comforting Whipped Souffle to moisturize my belly, buttocks, breasts, and thighs. I wanted a more natural lotion with shea and cocoa to help with stretch marks. I enjoyed it and currently do not have any stretch marks, however I had other body butters I used once this became empty. 
Lastly, Bath and Body Works Body Butter in the scent, Be Enchanted. I really enjoyed the texture and smell of this lotion. It was a Black Friday purchase and felt like that was a good way to buy it. I might repurchase it if there is another very good sale and once I run out of other lotions. 


Skin care and make up is going to be much more subjective. 
First up: Lerosett. I love this mask and am already halfway though another. It is a staple in my bathroom. Feel free to read more about it in my post about Face Masks.
Next is the Vanedo Beauty Friends face sheet mask in Aloe. I have a love hate relationships with sheet masks. The idea behind them is so neat but I don't feel like they do much for me. It was moisturizing but I didn't see it soothing or calming my face. Also, it is hard to tell if sheet masks work or not because they are a one time use. In case you were wondering, I bought this at a local Korean market and put it in my stocking for Christmas. 
The e.l.f eyelid primer is a great drugstore primer. I have extremely oily eyelids and crease as soon as eyeshadow goes on. This usually helps my eye makeup last at least 6 hours. Also, I really like that it is a skin tone shade s because it covers up my veins and gives me a blank canvas. For $1, you can't beat this product. My only complaint is that I screwed the lid on too hard and the packaging cracked, so the product dried up quickly. However, I have already repurchased. 
The Revlon Photoready concealer works really well at hiding redness and blemishes but I went through it very quickly. I bought a second one, which is almost gone, but probably won't purchase a third just to try out another.
The Neutrogena Oil Free moisturizer was fine. It did its job and I didn't break out but nothing impressive. I did not repurchase because I had another moisturizer to use.

What products have you used up or do you recommend??


Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment