Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
On a snowy cold Sunday, I thought a nice way to get out without having to actually get out is to participate in Sunday Social. I read this once on MalSmiles and thought it was such a neat link up idea.

1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high school 
Let me preface this by saying I graduated 5 years ago..
 OneRepublic (All time favorite!), Dispatch, The Fray, and probably Haste the Day (yep I have a wide taste in music)
2. 4 go to meals you’d love to learn to cook or can cook really well
I can cook chicken pot pie and chicken lettuce wraps super well. But I want to learn how to make more Mediterranean food like gyro sandwiches from scratch. That counts as four right.
3. 4 necessities to your daily life
Laptop, foundation, shower, and my contacts.
4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on
Foundation, concealer, blush, and mascara
5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad
Hmmmm....
My most used would be the Google search bar, Super Sudoku, Instagram, and text messaging (does that count as an app. I'm going to count it)

What will you do on this Sunday? I plan to finish my paper for school, do laundry and then watch the Superbowl. By watch the Superbowl I mean eat the snacks and play on my phone.

Goals for this week? Mine is to sweep my hardwood floors twice and clean them with my wet Swiffer pads. Snow plus two doggies make for a very dirty floor!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment