Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Favorite Face Masks

Face masks are my favorite relaxation activity. After a long day all I need is a warm bath and a good face mask.

My skin is sensitive and combination. I have struggled with acne off and on at different severity levels but found that when I use these masks consistently, my skin tends to be a bit better.

Lerosett ($30-40, you can also buy it on Amazon)

This is my holy grail mask. I always have it on hand and try to use it at least once a week depending on my skin. However, you can use it up to twice a day depending on the acne severity. I used this twice a day for 3 weeks leading up to my wedding and my skin was completely clear. You can also use it as a spot treatment or just on the trouble areas. When I take this off, I either take a warm washcloth and let it sit on my face to loosen the mask or use my Clarisonic.





Alba Botanica Pore Perfecting Papaya Enzyme   ($10-15)

Enzyme masks are great "pre-masks". I like to use this before a hydrating or mild treatment mask. It helps deep clean pores and removes the dead skin cells. This only takes 5 minutes so it is a great freshen up if used by itself.

Yes to Tomatoes Clearing Facial Mask ($15)

Once in a while I like to change up my treatment masks so instead of using Lerosett I will use this one but only once every two weeks. It is great at clearing my skin and reducing the redness.

Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask ($20-25)

Because I have combination skin, once in a while my skin needs a good drink of hydration. I like using this one after an enzyme mask or exfoliation treatment. This allows the fresh skin to be hydrated instead of trying to bring dead cells back to life.

I have linked all of these on my Luvocracy page for your convenience!




What face masks do you love and why??


No comments:

Post a Comment