Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Mommy Mondays - Mocktails

In case you didn't know I am currently 31 weeks pregnant. However, last week at work was rather exasperating. I am training a new girl and the process is going slower than expected. I was also a little hormonal and moody but that's normal for a pregnant lady :)

While I was sitting at my desk I got a strong craving for a cocktail. But, the baby is underage so I settled for a mocktail. Going to the grocery store, I grabbed things that looked interesting and below is the mocktail that satisfied my fruity cocktail craving.


I found Cucumber dry soda and mixed that with equal parts of Dragon Fruit Mango juice. But that was a tad sweet so I added another part Cranberry juice and a quarter of a lime. It gave me the tartness or bitterness that I like in cocktails.


What mocktails or cocktails have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment